A great way to spend a weekend of leisure and pleasure
Are you planning a trip to Namibia or Botswana and want to test the setup first to make sure, everything goes right when you are on your way?
Are your kids grown up and you want to explore South Africa (or more) for some weeks, but you don’t want to buy a trailer?
Do you want to go on a quick weekend brake, but you don’t want to spend a fortune of time with preparing and packing ?
Are you planning to buy a trailer, but you don't know which one is the best for you?
So why don't you rent one of our trailers for a reduced weekend rate?
This is the perfect opportunity to test if you like it before planning your next holiday or just to have a fun weekend with your family ...
WEEKEND SPECIAL RATES
Available in SEPT - OCT 2016
Echo 4 trailer
Echo 3 trailer
R 2400 - 1 Avlb
R 2000 - 1 Avlb
Mk2 big Tent
R 2600 - 0 Avlb
R 2250 - 1 Avlb
Echo 3 4x4 Trailer
|Mk2 Tent||R 550 per day|
R 500 per day
Echo 4 4x4 Trailer
|Mk2 Tent||R 590 per day|
R 550 per day
All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration.
*The rate includes the comprehensive insurance, gas, the fridge, bed linen for 2 and the necessary border documentation where applicable.
A minimum booking time of 4 days applies.
Find out, what's in the box
- The weekend special is bookable 2 weeks in advance or as advertised here
- The weekend special can not be combined with other days
- Pick up is Thursday afternoon or Friday morning, return is Monday morning before noon, both with appointment
- Rates for the weekend special start from R 1600. See availability and prices here
- All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration. All special offers quoted are limited and subject to availability
- The rate includes the fully equipped trailer, insurance, gas, solar panels if necessary, bedding for 2 adults and max. 2 or 3 children with one extra mattress and an awning over the kitchen (not the L-shaped awning)
- You can add the L-shaped awning for R 150
- Cleaning is included in the rate as long long as the trailer is not returned very dirty.
- EB, EC or EC1 drivers licence
- A tow car with 1.5 / 1.8 tons tare weight (check on your licence disk)
- R 3000 refundable breakage deposit